Is your love true?

I know I'm difficult to love but who isn't? We are raised differently. We differs in a whole lot of way and that where compatibility comes in. We don't have to really be alike. We don't need to like the same type of music. We don't need to walk in sync. We don't need to have the same views in life, We just need to respect each other. We don't need to delegate task to one another. We don't need to wake up at the same time, We just need to show love to one another.. and sometimes we need to agree to disagree.  I don't need you to cook for me, we can always eat out or we can always call delivery. I just want you to show me you love me and when I push or try to walk away from you. I just want you to prove me your love is true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the love of eating the authentic: Our Ilocos Trip;Laoag

Be mad

For the love of eating the authentic: Our Ilocos Trip;Vigan