her thoughts

"… I’m not completely sure of what i want with my life actually, and I still feel that emptiness sometimes but what I know  now is that , this life right now is what i want, this is what I decided to be, this life that I’m living right now, the person that I am, the place where I live, the people I am with, the job I have and everything that I achieved and total of all that is happening in my life right now…this is it! this I what I want with my life. I want to accept it as it is. there maybe something more that I desire or need but i will deal with it everyday, and work for it.  i was blinded to look too much about  what i want with my life, without realizing that I have so much more to be thankful for, that my life is the life that I want to be. And right now whatever comes my way I am okay with it:)"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the love of eating the authentic: Our Ilocos Trip;Laoag

Be mad

For the love of eating the authentic: Our Ilocos Trip;Vigan